The mission of Cavalla University is to provide high quality and excellent education to its students. The university seeks to prepare students to meet the challenges of today complex and rapidly changing society. Students and faculty at CIU foster a commitment of excellence in studying traditional academic disciplines, as well as innovation in exploring questions that cross disciplinary boundaries. CIU encourages faculty and students to be independent thinkers or less restrictive in their ideas while conducting research. This may involve exploring and investing established academic research areas and contradicting the findings if necessary. The mission of CIU therefore challenges the students to integrate their personal and professional life experiences with the required academic work in their areas of specialization.
The goal of the university is to enable students to develop high level of confidence that will be useful in their professional life and to their employers. At the end of the program students should be able to assimilate their theoretical knowledge with their areas of practice. This will enable students to generate high quality research, understanding of their specialties and to put the learned knowledge to practical use. The university is committed to providing an exchange of knowledge, understanding and scholarly work with their global communities. The university does this by making students and faculty research work available to various communities, individuals, businesses, and organizations that may seek to utilize research the findings. At the end, the ultimate goal of CIU is to produce graduates that are highly qualified and possess the necessary skills which will enable them to be confident and productive to their communities.
1. To enable students to learn through high level research with the help of faculty mentors.
2. To provide a high level of education to students who may not otherwise have the financial means or flexibility to attend traditional universities.
3. To enable students to become scholars or experts with a broadened approached in their area of specialization that can benefit them professionally
4. To prepare students to be independent thinkers who have great intellectual, analytical, and critical skills.
5. To produce highly qualified and productive professionals to the global community