- This website and its contents belong solely to Cavalla International University. Information such as the contents, structure, designed and development and method of instruction are owned by the university.
- The purpose of the website and its contents is to provide instructional guidelines and relevant information to help student seeking to enroll at the university,
- The information or contents on the site may change at any time. For example the structure of a program may change without updating the contents or changes to the website. Students are required to contact the university in order to keep up with any changes. The university generally does not change programs for existing students.
- All potential candidates browsing this website ought to be aware that the contents contained on this site are only for general information and guidelines only. Therefore, the university bears no responsibility for the contents of the site.
- No material on the site should be reproduced in any form and distributed. Such use is not allowed and it is illegal to use the contents of the site in any other way order than for general information. It is solely to guide interested candidates seeking to enroll at the university.
- The information provided on this site are protected by the United States Copyright Laws and any dispute or legal arising must from the website and its contents must be settled by the Laws of the United States. This is a copyright notice. All rights belong to Cavalla International University. Any unlawful used may result in a claim of legal damage.